Thursday, January 12, 2017

Atomic Thursday: Eyeshadow Primer

I got a promotion at my day job (yay! money!) and made some major changes to an old number, so I missed sharing with you last week! Sometimes I'm the worst. :)

Atomic Cosmetics: Eyeshadow Primer
Buster made the perfect background.

I'm going on a small tangent but hear me out. I somehow got added to a mailing list for several lady magazines. I don't like lady magazines but I don't like being wasteful. (Who has time for lady magazines these days?!) I flip through them before throwing them away. I saw a tip that said to use eyeshadow primer over blemishes before using concealer because the concealer would stick better. Best tip I've gotten from a stack of free lady magazines in years!

I've used the eyeshadow primer a few times over the past few months. (I usually use Optimus Primer when I do stage makeup and I rarely go out socially because I'm so busy.) On a related note, I've been frugal and just went to my first hockey game for this season on Monday.

I decided to try the concealer trick. I have freckles below my eyes and they look like dark circles when I have a naked face. I gussied myself up a little before heading to the game. I used some Eyeshadow Primer on my lids and on those pesky freckles under my eyes. I then touched up the undereye with some spackle before using BB Cream all over my face. I powdered off my undereye and voila!
I didn't get enough sleep but no discoloration!

Success! I should've used No Baggage to make up for the broken seven hours of sleep the night before. Oops. But my eyeliner and mascara didn't transfer or bleed to my lower lid while I was shouting at the game.

I dig this Eyeshadow Primer. Get a sample and test it out for yourself. Dr. Jen can also tweak the tint so it's a better match if you're not as pale-faced as me. Just let her know in your order notes or shoot her an email. (Atomic is like concierge stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment