Thursday, January 19, 2017

Atomic Thursday: Bourbon

I just noticed I've been sharing my Atomic love since September! I hope I've helped those of you who were curious about Atomic Cosmetics/Xerion Skin Science products. I'm obviously a fan.

Atomic Cosmetics: Bourbon
Snapper as Ginny Weasley (in Bourbon)

Sometimes I need an adult lip color. Funnily, I wore this for my Ginny Weasley number last week. Ginny is very grown up for a teenager. It's hard to find the right reds for a redhead to wear. Bourbon is perfect for that.

In fact, Bourbon is the darkest lip color I can wear without looking strange. I've tried some darker colors but I look a bit too goth with my coloring.

I have sensitive lips. There are products that have made my lips peel and hurt. I don't have to worry about that with Atomic Cosmetics. I also don't have to worry about having super toxic stuff around my eat hole. :)

All Atomic lipsticks come in adorable tubes. If you're fair and want to look like an adult, check this stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment