Monday, March 22, 2010

Burlesqueland: Day Two

We spent Thursday at Disneyland with other burlesque performers and enthusiasts.  We wound up in a different mix of people than last year, which is a great way to get to know other people in the community.  OC Weekly caught up with my group for a few minutes before Mr. Snapper and I left for the day.  You can see the slideshow here.









There's also this incredible map of Burlesqueland designed by Chris Beyond.  (Have I mentioned how much I love being the poster girl for this event?)












It was an absolute pleasure to spend the day with these folks.  My tour included the following attractions: Indiana Jones, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean (which we we stuck on for about 45 minutes), Captain EO, Small World and Tiki Room.  We had a delicious lunch at Cafe Orleans midday consisting of Monte Cristo sandwiches and garlic fries.  What a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment