Monday, March 29, 2010

My Wonderful Underbra

Different venues have different restrictions, and some have requirements that the underboob (top of areola to the bottom of the breast curve) must be covered.  Apparently underboob incites sexual rioting when there's alcohol or gambling within shouting distance or something, making it necessary for vice laws requiring the underboob to remain covered.  I've performed in shows in Los Angeles where I had to wear a net bra or keep my underboob covered if I crossed the "vice line" on the stage floor.  My friend Evie Lovelle has a beautiful underbra from when she competed for Miss Exotic World in 2008.  (Because of the proximity of the gaming machines to the stage, performers found out the day before that they had to cover their underboob or risk trouble with the Nevada State Gaming Commission.)  I have a net bra, but it's pretty unromantic and gives absolutely no support to a gal of my build.  So I decided to make an underbra for venue compliance while giving added support.


I bought a gold lace bra that fit perfectly; there's no room for padding.  I removed the straps and trimmed down the tops of the cups so they would still cover part of the areola when I finished the edge.  I can wear my pasties outside the bra or beneath the bra, depending on my plans for the number.  I left enough bra going up the side of each breast to add definition and shape.  I'll stick those on with garment tape for a cleaner line.  I then added rhinestones in neutral colors.  It's very comfortable and is thin enough to wear under a fancy costume bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment