Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Snapper Rewedding: You Get 99 Cock Rings But I'm Keeping One

Can't wait to stuff my boxes!
I am all about getting things done early so I'm not crazy at the last minute.  It's something I learned in college after so many late night term papers and set designs.  (I threw a set model across the room hours before it was due because I was having problems with the material and too little time to problem solve.)

I got mini take-out boxes in two colors to hold the wedding favors.  If you know me by now, you won't be surprised that I bought three kinds of samples, took measurements and researched the best way to package everything up.  After testing the three sample boxes that made the cut, we agreed on the style and I ordered them in the best colors available (closest to the wedding colors).  While they're 'berry' instead of coral and 'paradise blue' instead of aqua, I think they'll work quite nicely.  I've started assembling the boxes so I can stuff them when I've finally decided I'm done getting wedding favors.

Cock rings a-plenty!
I ordered the last favor a month ago from China.  We were brainstorming about what sorts of favors people would most enjoy when I shouted, "Ooooooh!  Cock rings!"  That's right.  The last favor is cock rings.  Cock rings.  Cock rings.  I just like saying it.  Cock rings.  And typing it.  Cock rings.  When I ejaculated, "Ooooooh!  Cock rings!" it was a joke.  Within two seconds I was all, "Dooooood!  Yes!  Cock rings.  I'm ordering some."  I spent hours hunting for an affordable cock ring that didn't have too many bells and whistles (or LEDs or spikes or machinery or garden animals).  I had to find something simple, affordable, and available in bulk.  It took a month and two trips to the post office, but I'm now the proud owner of 100 pink and purple cock rings.  They look like funny gummy finger cots.  I'm looking forward to  99 of them being packed into boxes.  (I had to keep one for posterity.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  Posterity.  Cock rings.)  My guests that don't/can't pack them into their own boxes can use them as Chinese finger cuffs.

 Cock rings.  (Just had to put it in there one more time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment