Friday, December 11, 2009

Yelp

I was on Yelp looking for reviews of burlesque classes and I got sidetracked by the reviews of venues that had burlesque shows.  I was kind of mentioned in one review:

The place exudes sex, exotic and refined taste, and is a bit ghastly in its appeal.  Or perhaps it was that there were half nude girls pouring out blood from their chests, dancing with bunny masks on, and coming to life after being murdered from a town called Twin Peaks.

And then these was the one that mentioned me as a terrorist:

Highlights were a girl who did a whole jewish princess dance (friggin hilarious), a lady who re-enacted Lily Von Shtupp from Blazing Saddles, and a girl dressed as uncle sam beating up a terrorist, then undressing to reveal a sexy Ms. America.
It's nice to see that I was memorable enough for a mention in their reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment