Monday, May 3, 2010

Aw Shucks!

I decided to Google myself after my husband Googled himself and discovered he was up for another playwriting award.  I found a wonderful promotion of my beginner class from January.  The blurb that was particularly wonderful was:
If you’ve always been intrigued by burlesque, you can dip your toe in the hot, sexy water with this 6-week class (scroll down to “Beginner Burlesque”) offered by the illustrious Red Snapper herself, who’s run with the icons of burlesque and absorbed all their tricks and tips. 
I've "run with the icons of burlesque and absorbed all their tricks and tips."  Nice.


I also found where the LA Weekly covered Monster Girls of Burlesque.  (I may have already posted the link to the slideshow.)

I really should make a regular habit of Googling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment