Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CBF: Day One

I love going to festivals, dancing in other towns and meeting new people.  I wasn't on duty (meaning dancing) the first day of the Colorado Burlesque Festival.  I was just spectating.  This meant I could drink before the show and not violate my own working ethic.  (I don't drink before I perform.  I like having my wits about me and I don't want to dehydrate.)  Panama Red, Scarlett Letter and I stopped into Roo Bar for some brew and Wisconsin cheese soup.  I took the opportunity to have a Great Divide Denver Pale Ale.

The Thursday night event showcased local performers.  They were very delightful.  It was standing room only and we had a blast.  Panama and I topped off the evening by posing with the information art bull just outside of Lannie's Clock Tower Cabaret.  We were being ridiculous and clever, as you can see in our poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment