I'm making this costume by April 6th.
|My rendering doesn't do it justice.|
I'm trying to keep my expenses down with this project. We'll see how I do. I'll loosely document out-of-pocket costs for things I didn't already have in my house.
- leftover powernet from my bra supply orders
- stretch lace that I can use to cover the bra and make the garter skirt
- six 2-ply ostrich boas, 2 yards long each
- enough English net for the robe to use as a color sample
- enough English net to make the robe
- a nude bra to cover
- a nude thong
- rhinestones and beads
- appliques for the underthings
- appliques for the robe
- suspender clips
Costs related specifically to this project: $18 pattern, 30 minutes to cut the garter skirt.