Wednesday, May 8, 2013
My Final Reveal: Down Time
Today I dealt with the problem of my loose shoes. I cut two pieces of felt-backed lingerie elastic and glued each inside a shoe. They're pulled a little tight so they hold the shoes in place. I hot glued the elastic on each side, then touched up the middle so I don't slip my foot through the elastic when I put the shoes back on in my choreography. With my heel cushions sitting in the back of the shoe, I did a fitting. I then applied the adhesive heel cushions when I knew the fit was good. I'm going to cover the elastic with a couple more bows when I pick them up.
I attached the clip to the back of the frouffy bow and put rhinestones on the flower. I still have to drop a seam in the elastic that will hold the flower. That will finish up the hair accessories. Today's projects took about thirty minutes.
Total spent to date: $218.07 and 39:30.