|Cell phone pic courtesy Mr. Snapper|
Total spent to date: $224.05 and 46:30.
I learned a lot during this process, as I always do when I take on a new challenge. I'm glad I had the unembellished garments done as early in the process as possible so I could choreograph with the actual garments. I'm glad I experimented with even more texture: appliques with fabric paint, beading and rhinestones. I used cheap non-skid pads on the shoes and they kept slipping out of place, so I know now to spend more than a dollar on my non-skid pads. Once again I realized it takes a very short amount of time to build the garments and way longer to embellish them.
The next "Final Reveal" series may just be guest posts from Mr. Snapper as he puts together a new Batman costume for the burlesque show he's doing in San Diego for Comic-Con. While it's not going to be a striptease costume, it will still require the same problem solving skills and wise budgeting that any costume does.