Thursday, October 20, 2016

Atomic Thursday: The New 20 Eye Cream

I've been upgrading my cosmetics and skin care collection over the past several months. I've long admired the Atomic Cosmetics line from afar. When Dr. Jen came to visit Los Angeles earlier this year, I spent as much as I could on product. I really believe in her products. Since I've been able to try many things I figured I'd share my product reviews with you on Thursdays.


Atomic Cosmetics: The New 20 Eye Cream

Sample size on top, full size on bottom

I'm 40. This may not come as a surprise if you've done much exploring on my blog. It may come as a surprise if you haven't. Yep. I'm 40. I take care of my skin, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water and don't smoke.

That said, I'm an aging entertainer. I need to maintain my youthful appearance. A good eye cream is part of my anti-aging regimen. I tried a sample of The New 20 Eye Cream and was hooked. My eyelids and the skin below my eyes are plump and healthy. They don't feel thin to the touch. I'm a contact lens wearer and this stuff doesn't give me any problems.

It's impossible to notice results from one to two uses of a product. I suggest you pick up a sample container. I use it twice daily and my sample has lasted for months. Apply with your pinky or ring finger because your eye skin is delicate.

I didn't start thinking about eye cream until I was over 35. I didn't think I'd need to worry about it until I might start showing signs of aging because I wasn't showing them yet. Take care of your skin now, no matter what your age. All of the effort you put in today will show in a few years. This stuff is fantastic.

I have to acknowledge the beauty of the containers Dr. Jen uses for Atomic's full size products. The container for the eye cream is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment