Thursday, October 27, 2016

Atomic Thursday: BB Cream

I've been upgrading my cosmetics and skin care collection over the past several months. I've long admired the Atomic Cosmetics line from afar. When Dr. Jen came to visit Los Angeles earlier this year, I spent as much as I could on product. I really believe in her products. Since I've been able to try many things I figured I'd share my product reviews with you on Thursdays

Atomic Cosmetics: BB Cream
One pump should give full face coverage
I rarely wear makeup when I'm not appearing on stage. I still need to look healthy when I leave my yard. My stage makeup is a little too heavy for daytime wear. I want to be kind to my skin. I wanted something light and easy to apply.

"Wow! You look fantastic! Your skin is glowing!"

This is what a friend said when I ran into her at a dance studio on a Sunday. I had gotten four and a half hours sleep the night before because Mr. Snapper had a late show and I've been having trouble sleeping. Unprovoked smoke alarms and barking dogs prevented successful napping. I'm sure I sounded irritable when I taught that afternoon.

But my skin was glowing?

I was wearing BB Cream, concealer and a little bit of blush. 

"BB" stands for blemish balm or beauty balm. It's a sheer tinted moisturizer that diffuses light for that glow. It has very light coverage so you can see all of my freckles. It also has ingredients to help treat blemishes. I use neutral tinted. I apply one pump with my fingertips and touch up my undereyes with concealer so I don't look as snoozy. It dries pretty quickly and it feels like having a naked face.

This is great for daytime wear. I wore it for Mr. Snapper's show since I was just audience. (The show started at midnight and I wore jeans.) I only wish I got a good photo of myself in the daylight to show you how nicely it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment