Sunday, March 13, 2011

Burlesqueland: Sneak Preview

Mr. Snapper has been working on props for Burlesqueland like crazy while I've been working on my costume and choreography for two numbers.  Since I'm doing a particular "Wild Ride" this year, the prop building has been intense.  Here's your sneak peak.

The first photo is of one of the two devils that will appear in my number.  Mr. Snapper sculpted this one (we call him Mars) and I sculpted the other (Richard).  This is just after his first coat of paint.  If you want to see the entire thing, you'll have to come to the show.

The second photo is of the front of my Snappermobile.  Mr. Snapper built and painted the entire thing.  It looks pretty darn amazing.  Of course, you'll have to come to Thursday night's show to see it in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment