Friday, August 26, 2011

Dance Class Challenge: 47/100 - Dance Off the Inches: 15-Minute Express

I really needed to get in some kind of dance activity before bed on Tuesday night.  I'd missed out on my noon walk in Beverly Hills and I had too much energy to sleep peacefully.  I decided to pop on a dance video through Netflix Instant that was low-impact enough for a late night.  This video isn't something I'd use for a regular workout, but it's great training for stringing together dance moves to create choreography.  If you're new to choreographing for yourself or others, videos like this one give you examples of how to piece simple moves together to create something interesting.  Sure, the point of the video is not to educate novice choreographers; that's an added benefit to doing videos like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment