Friday, October 30, 2009

Baring All


I'm a nudist.  Specifically, I spend as much time at home naked as I can.  I used to go to the nude beach before they shut them all down in California.  (I went to a nudist resort once and had such a terrible experience I haven't gone to another.)  I'm very comfortable in my own skin.  In fact, I'm more comfortable being naked than I am wearing a swimsuit.

While I'm comfortable being naked, I know I have to be smart about nude photos.  I only shoot nude or apparently nude with people I trust.  I usually have a helper there (Mr. Snapper) to make sure my exposed parts look as good as possible.  I also like having control over my naked images so I know where and how they're being used.  I don't want bad photos all over the internet, and I don't want my pictures used to endorse something I don't endorse.

My advice to new performers is not to do naked shoots unless you know and trust the photographer (or if that person is highly recommended for what you're shooting).  That is, unless you're willing to have the bad photos appear everywhere.

This photo was taken by Crazy White Lady Photography with hair and makeup by Eva Woodby.

No comments:

Post a Comment