Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shop Snapper!

My mother was a homemaker when I was very small, and I learned the fine womanly arts of baking and sewing from her.  She really didn't know what kind of monster she was creating when we sat down at her sewing machine together when I was five.  I make many components of my costumes.  I also make products for my Etsy store.

This is my latest creation.  It was inspired by my part-time homemaker status.  It's a wonderful multi-size apron that's utilitarian and fancy.  In fact, I made one to use in my "Bewitched" act at Peepshow Menagerie a few days ago.  I'll be cranking out more aprons in my spare time because I think everyone needs one for the kitchen.  It's also a great way to put my sewing skills to work when I don't have a costume in front of me.  Anyone need an apron?

No comments:

Post a Comment