Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Final Reveal: Goodbye, Shoes

I returned my shoes because they were too big.  I was about to set out and buy another pair in white, a size smaller, ready to floral spray paint them and embellish them, but I found myself at BurlyCon with a hold on my debit card for possible hotel incidentals so I haven't ordered them yet.  Evie and I are going to have a bit of a craft-a-thon in December, so I don't have to have them before my Arkansas trip.

The good news: I was refunded $46.32 for the shoes.  The shipper kept the cost of shipping them to me, which is totally fair.

I haven't worked on the costume since before BurlyCon because I had to finish revamping my "Flower Duet" costume for my Arkansas trip.  (And speaking of "Flower Duet," it's making its debut at Monday Night Tease this week.  It's never been there before.)  I'll be back at the blue gown around Thanksgiving; we're making snappers for the Muppet of Burlesque Show on the 21st.

Total so far: $59.89 and 10:25.

1 comment: