Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fabulous Feathers Tour

Some students and graduates of Striptease Symposium joined other members of the Los Angeles burlesque community for a free tour of Fabulous Feathers in Northridge.  I got my fans from Fabulous Feathers and I love their work so I arranged a Saturday tour.  I got to see some feathers being dyed and I fell in love with their steam closet.  It was incredible.

The feathers they have are beautiful, but the most impressive thing about Fabulous Feathers is the customer service.  Jason is very knowledgeable, passionate about feathers and attentive.  Feather stores in Los Angeles are only open Monday through Friday, and Jason opened up special so we could have a tour.  He leaves you alone to shop but he's right there to help you when you need him.  I'm looking forward to returning with another tour group in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment