Sunday, January 31, 2010

Teacher Teacher

Today was the first day of my beginner class.  Because the class was so popular, we had to add a second section so I did two classes back to back.  I have just under 40 students total.  I have a wonderful variety of experience levels and body types in my classes.  I'm really excited to start all these ladies on their journey.

I'm about to tell you a really big secret.  Ready?  Okay.  I break women.  What does that mean?  I have a special knack for helping ladies get comfortable in their own skin.  I was a scrappy kid, and I had a great teacher who helped me discover the divinity and comfort in accepting my own sexuality as a performer and as a person.  I have the same gift.  I love seeing the butterflies emerge from the cocoons and I provide a safe environment for that to happen.  It's an amazing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment