Monday, November 5, 2012

My Final Reveal: Assels

I was naked most of the day Saturday and in classes for most of Sunday, so Mr. Snapper had to go rhinestone shopping for me.  He was surprised to spend $55 plus tax on stones, but I had him pick up ten gross of different shades.  He did a great job color matching with my swatches.

Last night I took two hours to rhinestone my assels.  My hope is to get the pasties rhinestoned and the underthings embellished during the day today so I can wrap up the monokini padding and elastic tonight.

I'm in the crunch zone.  I have to have all of the pieces done for my final studio rehearsal and hip-hop lesson this coming Sunday.  I think I can get it all done in less than 25 hours, even if I did go over my financial goal for the costume.

Total spent so far: 9:45 and $243.80.

No comments:

Post a Comment