Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Final Reveal: Focus

I make a lot of lists.  I'm a bit of a scatterbrain without them.  I have so many ideas buzzing around my head that I have to write them down so I can do something with him.  I make a list of the things I plan to accomplish when I'm home, and I usually do well marking completed items off a list.

Today I went off-list.  I was very unfocused.  I intended to finish my underbra and stitch cups into my monokini.  I was all ready to wrap up the bra, but I discovered the permanent marker I used to color my bra clasp was rubbing off.  I had to remove the ink then spray paint the clasp.  While waiting for it to dry, I started working on the monokini but the cups are white and I need them to be black.  (The audience will see parts of the inside of the costume, so I don't want to jar them with stark white cups.)  I spray painted the cups, then worked out and pondered life while I worked out.

Back to the grind while catching up on episodes of "The Office."  I turned my panties into "kaboom" panties (gathered ass crack) and started putting the elastic in the monokini.  I tidied up parts of the bra then took a dance break.

In my evening of mental hash browns, I spent three hours getting plenty of random costume stuff done.  I also got some rehearsing done and found the best placement for my assels, but that was off the clock for this part of the project.  I ordered zippers for a gauntlet and my pants, and I ordered a pattern because I'm too distracted to draft a pants pattern.  I hope I can focus better tomorrow.

Total spent so far: 7:15 and $183.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment