Monday, September 21, 2009

Exploring the House of Blues New Orleans


A little more than a week ago I had the extreme pleasure of performing at the House of Blues as part of the New Orleans Burlesque Festival.  One of the joys of performing was getting there early to explore the place before there was an audience.

Many amazing artists have performed at House of Blues.  I felt like I was on hallowed ground.  I have to confess that I was absolutely delighted just to be there.  I almost made snow angels on the floor but I fortunately realized that the floor maybe wasn't very clean.  I did, however, do what any Snapper would do when confronted with a vacant bar; I took off my shirt and posed for a photo.  I hope you enjoy my first trip to House of Blues as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment