Sunday, September 27, 2009

Naked Snapper!

I found out that my performance as the dead Laura Palmer at Peepshow Menagerie's "Beneath the Surface" tribute to David Lynch made a fan message board.  The show was in August and I just found it today.  The writer just summed up the evening for those who didn't make it out, but here's the blurb about me:
Nude Laura Palmer is unwrapped from her plastic by two cops. Then she is rolled back up and they walk away backward. She comes to life, writes BOB in a diary, brushes her hair backward, and puts on lingerie. 
My number was also mentioned in a review by performance artist Chuckles.  This is my blurb from the Peepshow Menagerie blog site:
Laura Palmer came to life from her plastic wrapping and danced in her bedroom with hot teenage underwear and ‘secret red button touching’, and she showed us what was written in her diary.
It's a smidge of press but it tells you what I did.  Special thanks to my cops, Mr. Snapper and Sebastian Kadlecik.

No comments:

Post a Comment