Thursday, December 23, 2010

100 Crunches

A few years ago I worked out four to six times a week.  I weighed 101 lbs. of pure muscle.  Then I gradually returned to a life of gluttony, drinking beer on occasion and eating as much when I was working out once a week as I did when I worked out far more.  I had a couple injuries that kept me from being as active and gained a little weight.  I don't want to drop down to 101 lbs. again, but I would like to lose five to ten pounds and gain some muscle back.

For the past three days, I've made a point of doing 100 crunches.  It takes maybe three minutes to do 100 crunches, and it's easy to vary them so it's not boring.  I do at least twenty reverse crunches for my low abs each time.  It's easy to get into the habit of 100 crunches a day.  I recommend you try it if you're feeling a little guilty about holiday eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment