Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 10 Challenge: Swing I

Class 4 of 10: Tuesday night was our last swing class in the series. I sported an Ace bandage on my right hand from a video game-induced case of thumb tendonitis. Mr. Snapper had a sore knee from wearing a fake splint for several hours the night before. While I usually don't mind changing partners in class, I decided to stick with the mister for this class. He would be considerate of my injury and I would work with his bum knee.

A wonderful thing about this class is that we missed the previous week and were able to catch up because she reviewed the prior lessons. We learned two new turns, etiquette of asking someone to dance, and how to finish a dance with a dip. It really enjoyed the series and the chance to exercise as a couple. I plan to return for the next round of swing in the new year if our schedules allow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment