Friday, December 3, 2010

Sass, Class & a Spray Tanned Ass

TI got a spray tan two weeks ago for Monday Night Tease's "A Night at the Strip Club" show. I'm a pasty white girl, so I thought the spray tan would add another layer of dimension to my Motorbutt routine. (I hope to have more photos to share. For now, this snapshot backstage photo bombed by Ali Oops will have to suffice.)

I wanted a good spray tan since I had four shows between the procedure and the time it would likely be worn off. I went on Yelp and found a makeup artist who airbrushed me in 15 minutes. What she didn't tell me was that I needed to dress like I had a sunburn -- in loose clothing that barely covered my body and super loose shoes. I had a consultation an hour after my tanning so I dressed for that, and I had to go home and change. There was also spare tanning stuff that I couldn't wash off for a few hours. That stuff rubbed off onto my clothes and pooled below my boobs. It did wash off evenly, as promised.

The tan looked good while it lasted. I got the full body tan, so my vagina looked like it had basked for a while in the warm California sun. I would be willing to do it again.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment