This is the really fun part of the process. I've been told by several instructors and performers that if you think you've done too much embellishing, keep going. Look at sample costumes to find ideas of what might work best for you.
Tools for making fabulous:
- Fabric glue that dries clear and is somewhat flexible (like Fabri-Tac)
- Trim glue that dries clear and is somewhat flexible (like Gem-Tac or E6000)
- Needle and thread
- Tweezers, a toothpick or a matchstick with tape on the end for placing rhinestones
- Apply beaded trim in layers to the lower half of your bra cups to make your boobs look full and for nice movement when you shake.
- Apply beaded trim in layers to the entirety of your bra cups to make your boobs look very full and give even more m,ovement when you shake. Be sure the cups are strong enough to handle the weight.
- Make designs on your bra cups with rhinestones, sequins or fabric paint.
- Add fringe to the band of your bra. be sure to stretch out the bra when you sew the fringe around the back band.
- Put rhinestones or trim on the straps.
- Put rhinestones on the closure to make it easy to find.Remove the closure of your bra and add ribbon ties for ease in removal.
- Layer the trim on the bra and shimmy belt and accent with rhinestones.
- Drape trim off your panties - either across the leg holes or from center front to center back. He sure to cut each side individually since our bodies are a little uneven.
- Sew trim to the waist or leg holes of your panties. Be sure to stretch them out as you sew.