Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SWBS: Self Promotion/Online Marketing with Red Hot Annie

Red Hot Annie is incredible with promotion.  Not a week goes by that I don't see something about her online.  I do some promotion, but I'm all about strengthening areas where I'm not terribly strong.  Annie's class reinforced some things I'm doing right and gave me areas to improve.  Fantastic!

I don't want to give away everything from her class (because you should take it for yourself), but I will tell you a couple things I'm going to do after taking the class.  First, I'm going to have my website redesigned so it's easier for me to update.  I'm also having my dear friend and professional layout master, Chris Beyond, give the entire thing a facelift.  Second, I'm working on some sort of swag to give out at shows and festivals so more people can take a little Snapper home with them.  Keep your eyes peeled for awesomeness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment