Who am I kidding? I'll just have to make up the damage with more physical activity.
I had this seemingly simple way to add these extensions to the sides so I could close the seams on the lining after turning the yoke right side out. When I stitched on the extensions last night and turned the pieces, I realized it was a bit stupid and a little more complicated than necessary. While the edges were nice, I would have to handstitch the front yoke to the back. That's how I spent my morning, or at least 15 minutes of it. Now it needs closures and some guy I know to scratch out some amazing designs for the embellishment. Better get right on him. Get right on him about that, I mean.
Total spent: $187.97 and 24:35
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4