Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dance Class Challenge: 51/100 - Jazz Dance

Three things are significant about this post:

1. I'm over the hump. Only 49 more classes to tackle in the next 3.75 months.
2. I love Bill's jazz class at Studio A. I always feel challenged and I never feel like I can't eventually learn how to do things correctly (turns, pas de bourrées and such).
3. Saturday's class ran long (1:45) and it was 90 degrees outside by the time class ended, so I burned some awesome calories.

I do have a plan of attack for the rest of the year. I have to find a ballet class on Monday and Wednesday evenings so I can start leaving work early for classes, hopefully before the girl who is on leave returns. I've got my eyes open for a ballroom dance class with the mister (preferably six weeks on a night that works well for me). Then I have BurlyCon. I'm hitting a yoga video when it's a bit cooler in the world; LA's been in summer mode all week.

Excelsior!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment