Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dance Class Challenge: 55/100 - Yoga for Health: Depression

I'm now scraping the bottom of the Netflix instant barrel for videos to do at home. You see, my Saturday was spent with the ever fabulous and soon traveling Evie Lovelle, and neither of us physically felt like going to dance class. I enrolled online for a ballroom class that was supposed to start today, then got a call from LACC that the class was cancelled due to low enrollment. I'm teaching today, and I woke up incredibly sore. Yoga seemed to be the right thing to do.

This instructor is my least favorite from the yoga videos I've done. On the bright side, this video was easier to follow than the first one. I selected the episode for depression because it promised a good stretch. It deals with depression from the standpoint of stimulating the glands, not giving a pep talk about how you shouldn't be depressed while you hold poses. I did get a good stretch and I'm hoping my leg stops its cramping from earlier this morning.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment