Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Final Reveal: Bodice Beginnings

I managed to nab twenty more minutes at my day job on Friday to finish cutting my bodice pieces. I had some down time this evening while my Rosetta Stone software updated, so I used that time to pack up the excess gown fabric (not counting it in my total). I did some gathering, plenty of pinning and stitching the bodice facing to the lining. There are more finishing touches before the bodice is ready for the skirt, but it's taking shape.

Total so far: 4 hours 30 minutes and $49.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment