Monday, April 16, 2012

My Final Reveal: Almost There


I spent five hours yesterday between painting, bra stitching and design transfer, and rhinestoning.  To finish the edge of the fabric I bonded to the bra, I turned the bra inside out and fastened it around a pillow.  (I saw Evie used a pillow to hold a corset on Friday night, so I adapted that technique to what I needed to get done.)  I stitched mainly with my left hand, so it took a bit longer.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.

During my bra stitching time, the Doodlebug was drawn to my leopard pajamas and snoozed by my leg.  She really is the happiest dog to ever sleep.

Today I hope to get more rhinestoning done at work, and tonight I keep painting on the third panel.

Total so far: $345.93 and 87:25

No comments:

Post a Comment