Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Final Reveal: To The Left

I woke up this morning and my right elbow was numb.  It's not like I did anything to put a lot of stress on the ol' carpal tunnel yesterday (no sewing at all).  I guess it was just catching up from the weekend.  Nonetheless, I'm left with a bunch of costume stuff that I have to do at home.  I don't think I have any projects I can haul into the day job any more.  So I had to figure out what I could get done today using my left hand.

I spent two and a half hours painting half a panel.  It took much longer than it would with my right hand and it was a bit sloppy, but the design and use of the panel makes it forgivable.  I'm really looking forward to getting this costume done.  I had a flash of inspiration for the next one last night.

Total so far: $339.74 and 72:40

No comments:

Post a Comment