I came home from work today to find Andrew painting part of the edge of the fourth panel. I have to start the other edge tomorrow morning once the paint is dry, then wrap up the edges on the remaining panel Friday.
I put clear elastic straps on the bra so I don't have to worry about it falling. If they don't work in rehearsal, I have other straps to use. It took a while to stitch them on with my left hand. (You can see them in the photo. What I hope you can't see is the batch of hives I got this evening. I'm afraid I'm allergic to oranges, same as my older sister. Guess I should see that allergist soon.)
I also mathed out where I need to put the washers on the panels. I have to buy ribbon tomorrow to better secure the washers.
Tomorrow I'm headed downtown on a recon mission for the last of my required supplies.
Total spent so far: $349.19 and 101:10