I spent two and a half hours after I got home working on the rhinestoning, and I'm still not finished with the first large snapper! (I had a photo I was going to share, but the upload from my phone was totally wonky.) At home I was able to multitask with other things as I waited for the glue to melt. I managed to attach a few snaps to the rear skirt panel before my right hand cramped up from the sewing. I have to finish the snaps, this snapper and start the next snapper tomorrow.
I still have a list of tasks to complete before the costume is ready for the debut. I wonder if Heat Bond will work to attach satin to a bra, or if the heat required will be too much and will melt the fabric or the bra.
Total so far: $331.22 and 42:05