I took care of a small task before my studio time this morning. I gathered the tops of my fancy panels. I also trimmed up the bottom of the fancy panels so they wouldn't drag. I discovered during rehearsal that I need to add a few more magnets and secure the panel gathers on my machine.
My rehearsal went really well. I found a great place to play with my under panel, necessitating some thong embellishment. My studio time ended, so I rhinestoned my thong during Snapper Buddy rehearsal. I also took care of the finishing crotch stitching. The gem pattern matches my pasties.
Working in the entire costume, I found a few things to tidy up this afternoon. I'm very pleased with how the costume works.
Total spent so far: $393.37 and 111:50