Monday, September 22, 2014

Sewing September - Day 22

I feel so thwarted with my primary machine out of whack. The spare machine has less stitch variety and isn't as smooth. It functions but I'm spoiled.

Tonight I worked on the storage bag from the Craftsy class. I installed a stabilizer pocket and handle, and I started on the zipper. I may just finish up the zipper tomorrow before I put on pants. I have to restock some corset supplies in the morning so I can get my sister's corset done.

Completed handle on my janky quilting job.
I had so many awesome plans for this month of sewing, and things have just come up. We'll see if I get a few more things completed by the end of the month. I've done some form of sewing for twenty days of the month, which isn't too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment