Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sewing September - Days 19 and 20

Yesterday was hand sewing time. After the crazy interruption, I didn't have the mental acuity to do more than stitch on a sock creature. I did some work on it backstage at the Lynch show. I didn't get very far, but I did something.

Perhaps a new plaything for the baby dog.

This evening I did a little more. I attached the legs, installed the teeth, made lips. I was too tired to finish it tonight, so I have to complete this sucker tomorrow. I realized I should have installed a squeaker since this sock alien might just become a buddy for Coca Carter.

I also picked out the collar topstitching on that pesky cardigan. I picked up more gray thread so I can finish it up tomorrow. I've fallen behind on my intended projects for the month, but I'm still going!

No comments:

Post a Comment