Saturday, October 22, 2011

BurlyCon 2011: Produce & Plan the Perfect Event with Baby Doe


Baby Doe is a phenomenal event planner. My small part in the Keep-A-Breast project for Tiki Oasis made that abundantly clear. Tiki Oasis knocked my socks off for the few hours I was there last year, and this year I wanted to go while my finances disagreed with me. As the genius behind Tease-O-Rama and Tiki Oasis, I knew this class would be jam-packed with valuable info.

Baby Doe is adorable and efficient. Her presentation is easy to follow and practical. Mr. Snapper and I took pages and pages of notes. It filled in gaps I had to truly make events successful. Holy cow. If you get the opportunity to take this class from her, do it. It's perfect for events of any size.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

UPDATE 11/05/11: I didn't even explain the accompanying photo in my phone blog!  Baby Doe gets sponsors for her big events like Tiki Oasis.  People don't just get to throw business cards in the goodie bags if they're sponsors.  They have to pony up some cash and something of value to give away.  At the end of the class, all the fellows got Tiki Oasis 2012 calendars and the ladies got hair flowers -- leftovers from Tiki Oasis goodie bags.  Perfect punctuation for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment