Friday, October 7, 2011

My Final Reveal: Shoes Shoes Shoes

I won my shoes on eBay!  I'm really hopeful that they work.  I went through a two pairs for the last costume.  If they don't work, I'm still keeping the time spent searching for them and the money spent in my grand total ... unless I sell them.  If they're duds and I sell them, I'll deduct what I get for them from my total costume spendings.  (Sometimes you buy things that just don't work while trying to create an amazing costume.)  My goal is to be a little bit taller with these so I have a sleeker silhouette.

I still haven't decided whether or not to rhinestone them.

Total spent: 8.75 hours and $100.31.  I have an incomplete gown and a pair of shoes to go with it, no unders and no embellishments or accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment