Friday, October 21, 2011

Dance Class Challenge: 66/100 - BQ Booty Bounce with Peekaboo Pointe at BurlyCon 2011

I made these pasties in summer of 2008 for the first run of Monday Night Tease's Tarantino burlesque tribute. I've worn them with nets and without. I've never lost one of them on stage. The lining is caked with spirit gum and the buckram is losing its shape. I can't easily count how many times I've performed in these pasties. Today I shook one of the tassels free in Peekaboo Pointe's class. It was that intense.

I think asseling and booty clapping are both hilarious, so I had to take this class to try to pick up more asstacular skills. I had both kneepads handy so I could booty clap & twirl while scooting backwards across the floor. (Freya West has some video footage that I'll have to share.) I hope I make my strippy teacher proud.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment