Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dance Class Challenge: 59/100 - Slimmons!

I love Richard Simmons. What a pure heart! I love this class and I'm so glad I had the chance to return today. Even better, Mr. Snapper went with me.

I oriented him to how the class works and where to find the weights, mats and bathrooms before they opened the doors. There's only so much warning you can give a person. Class started right away and Mr. S jumped in with both feet. "Uncle Dicky" pulled me into the center of the workout circle and told me he missed me. Wow. (You have to go just to experience this incredibly supportive and encouraging thing.) He then pulled Mr. S into the circle, pulled off his shirt and had him help lead a set of exercises. (I didn't warn him about that part, but he had a big smile on his face the whole time.)

We had a great time and thoroughly exhausted ourselves. We plan to return next weekend for more.

If you're into "Dancing With the Stars," be sure to catch it Monday night to support Uncle Dicky's guest appearance.

Anyone want to join the Snappers for Slimmons next week?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment